RE: Cheap scan tool?? (Ease)

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 19:35:41 EDT

   Now wait a dern minite (Western Spellin). I saw the same site and 90% of
that tool does not make sense if it isn't real time. I did gather that it
couldn't record (you need the $1,300 pro version for that) but all the other
measurements needed to be real time or it is worthless. When does it take the
measurements: at shut down? It talked about "on the fly DTC reporting" and
graphing of your choice of 2 sensors/readings. If it doesn't record, wouldn't
the graphs HAVE to be "real time". I'm so completely confused now (not a hard
thing to do: but certainly annoying).

Shaun "The Mightily Confused" H.