RE: Polar Bears

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 20:07:27 EDT

> Well, at least when we make Canada a state, those Texan's will
> shut up about
> being big. With Canada in first, and Alaska in second, Texas
> will be nothing.

I do believe that there is an American flag flying about 230,000 miles from
here. If not for some silly international agreement, the moon would probably
be the 51st state by now. Reduces Canada to the sub-atomic level... ;-)

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com