Pathetic Shift Light

From: Stephen J. Fisher (stephen.fisher@snet.net)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 21:21:16 EDT

I don't know if this is a problem on '97 & '98 Daks, but on my '99 there
is a shift light in the tach that is irritating the heck out of me! I
don't know about you guys, but I don't need a stupid computer telling me
when to shift my truck! Has anybody disconnected their shift light
without going through a major hassle?? Also, has anybody had their
wheel flairs start to separate from the body? I seems the stickum has
worked its way loose and won't re-stick! Hate those Wranglers, can't
wait to get some BFGs on it!

Steve...
'99 4x4, CC, 318, 3" Single Gibson Cat-Back, tons of goodies