buzzed by an R/T

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 22:12:38 EDT

Anyone in my neck of the woods drive a brilliant blue R/T? I came
close to tangling with this guy but too much traffic at the red light.
 Anyway it was right in front of my house and I pull up and was
 waiting for the windshield guy when all of a sudden here he comes
 back the other way and buzzed by me at about 80mph.... Sounded good.
  I wanted to go chase him down but had other things to do... Gene,
  I'm jealous man, those R/T's look bad as hell man, I can pick 'em out
  from a mile away with that lowered stance...

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html