Re: New to DML : Attn Michelle (reply)

From: Michelle (MWarford@zianet.com)
Date: Sat Sep 19 1998 - 03:46:57 EDT

>A blue belt in Tae Kwon Do--That's just another word for having fun.
>I have a black belt in Chung King foods and for us Southern folks I >have
a green belt in Uncle Bens Flied Lice. Really--welcome to the DML. >I'm
just North-East of you in Colorado Springs,If you're up near this >way
sometime-lets compare trucks

Hehehe...Gonna have you cook for me sometime then. :) Colorado
Springs...beautiful area. Don't think I'll ever make it up that far north,
but if for some chance I do..I'll let you know.
ttyl8r
Michelle
MWarford@zianet.com
'93 Dakota LE