Re: Re: New To DML(louie)

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 00:06:30 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/98 11:34:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
mcrumley@airmail.net writes:

> Since when did Budweizer become the national beer of Texas? (Ever hear of
> Lone Star (OK, it tastes like piss, but at least it's not made in St.
> Louis)) Anyway, I like Louie, he's a hoot.
>
> Mike (One Sick Lizard) Crumley

Mike,

Although I sympatize with you description of Lone Star.........They do brew
Buttwiper here in Houston.......Check the label, and not for a born on date.

I tend to enjoy Miller Lite myself, but have been known to drink anything in a
pinch.

Gene