Re: Spray in vs. Drop in Bedliner

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Sep 20 1998 - 19:09:24 EDT

At 12:47 PM 9/20/98 , you wrote:

>Does anyone have a spray in bedliner? If so, how do you like it. I am
>thinking about getting a Line-X or a Rhino bedliner. Does anyone have
>one of these.

I have a Rhino liner and like it very much and I would not hesitate to
recommend one. Other list members have the Line-X and they also like them.
Bottom line is that it really comes down to personal preference. My advice
is to visit dealers in your area and look at both liners yourself. Also
keep in mind that the dealer is trying to sell you something, so don't take
what they say for a fact without checking it out yourself, especially if
they know you're looking at other liners. Also, get references , that is,
names of customers so that you can look at their work and check out how
good the dealer is at doing the actual install. They are not all of equal
quality. Only then will you be able to make an informed decision about
what's best for you. Remember, once you get one, it's basically there for
good, so take your time and check everything out real thoroughly before you
commit to one. Good luck.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6   3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

I would love to be doing all the things that my wife thinks I'm doing all the time.