Re: New Horn

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 20 1998 - 13:50:53 EDT

The part number is Blazer #BH401C. They had several different styles and
sizes including a 3 horn setup. According to the chart at Pep Boys these are
rated at 141 db. The install took about 2 hours. The instructions which came
with the kit sucked. Basically it was just a couple of pictures showing the
wiring diagram. I will try to get some sounds recordings if anyone is
interested. I did take some pictures (although they are pretty hard to see
since it is all mounted on the wheel well). The best way to describe the
sound is very annoying. I am sure you have all been to football games where
some idiot has one of those compressed air horns. Will this is basically the
same thing but imagine 2 going off at once. The horns are dual note (one
high/one low).

Russ

97 4X4 CC 318
Python Hitch Rhino 160 14" FABM