Oil Pressure

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 20 1998 - 11:11:07 EDT

I remember not to long ago someone talking about their guage dropping into the
L land. Well , My Dak has inherited that problem. Just from out of nowhere
it dropped. Truck ran fine, then it popped back up again. Its very
inconsistent and eradic. It can happen at either an idle or 1500 or at 4000.
But it never runs bad, nor does the oil dumby light come on. I just talked
with a friend of mine about it and he seems to believe it could be the sensor
going on it or there could be a kink in the sending unit for the guage.
Either way, Im checking into it. Any ideas or suggestions would be
appreciated and thanks in advance.
Eric