ATTN: Drew Schofield

From: Joe t (fordf-series@juno.com)
Date: Sat Sep 19 1998 - 12:36:49 EDT

Does your cap have a carpeted headliner? What about an interior light?
Do you have a bedliner on your truck as well? Your truck is basically
the truck that I want. How much did it cost? MSRP, and price
paid(about). That is one nice truck. I have the side view picture of
it
as my background picture.

My cap doesn't have the carpeted head liner. I think that was about
$75...it was an option. The MSRP was 24,882 I believe. I am going to
scan the sticker sometime and post it on my page. I also need to get
pics of my 3" exhaust and homemade ram air.

--
Drew Schofield
1998 Sport 4x4 5.2 CC Black