Re: 360 Ram

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 19 1998 - 21:05:51 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/98 11:41:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Rekker21@aol.com
writes:

<< 'If ya cant beat 'em, get
 nitrous!'" >>

The way I looks at it is Nitrous is there for all, not just a few, So if your
interested in going fast, with very little work and with little to no adverse
effect on your vehicle and at a reasonable cost then Nitous is for you. I just
couldn't bring myself to spending $4000 + with more installation involvement
and heat and other problems when I could spend $600 and whoop them $4000 rigs.
I'm just not wealthy but like to boooogie when I want to. Let me clarify that
my racing is on the strip not on the street but even if it wasn't I'd still go
the same route.

Just my 2 cents..
Bill