Re: Re: New To DML

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 19 1998 - 21:05:53 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/98 3:38:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
MWarford@zianet.com writes:

<< 'm already happy with mine. :) The only thing wrong is that the paint is
 peeling off of the hood and top of the cab...factory default?? Anyone else
 have this problem? The only other thing is, that on occasion, the radio
 (factory) will cut off or not start at all....I have to keep turning it off
 and on, and after a while of doing this, it will finally turn on to a
 station....maybe a short somewhere?? Fuse getting ready to quit? Anyone
 have ideas? Let me know..Thanks. >>

I have heard of the paint problems but have not had any personally. I had a
similar problem with the radio in a 92 Plymouth Acclaim and they had to send
it in for repair, it was OK after that. Good luck with your Dak it should be a
good vehicle for you. Oh and watch out for that Texas crowd they're kind of
roudy from what I've heard :-)

Bill