New Horn

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 19 1998 - 18:25:07 EDT

O.K. DML

Right after l bought my Dak back in 97 the first thing l replaced on her was
the wimpy horn with a dual note setup. That was a lot better, but still not
great. Well, all of the flooding down here in N.O. finally paid off and my
horns gave up the ghost while driving in the water last weekend. Today l went
to Pep Boys and bought a dual air horn setup. It is made by Blazer and the
chart at P.B. said it was rated at 142db. Total cost was 29.95. This thing
will make those old ladies in the Caddies wet their Depends. It is EXTREMELY
loud. If anyone wants more info let me know and l will post it to the list.

Russ