was: New To DML(louie) now: Beer

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 14:35:54 EDT

>In a message dated 9/20/98 11:34:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
>mcrumley@airmail.net writes:
>
>> Since when did Budweizer become the national beer of Texas? (Ever hear of
>> Lone Star (OK, it tastes like piss, but at least it's not made in St.
>> Louis)) Anyway, I like Louie, he's a hoot.
>>
>> Mike (One Sick Lizard) Crumley
>>
>Mike,
>
>Although I sympatize with you description of Lone Star.........They do brew
>Buttwiper here in Houston.......Check the label, and not for a born on date.
>
>I tend to enjoy Miller Lite myself, but have been known to drink anything in a
>pinch.
>
>Gene

You poor guys. Don't you get real beer down there? Our regular beer is 5%
alcohol. Our light is around 3.5 - 4%. Then there's the beer for
experienced drinkers, Molson XXX somewhere around 7%. Jason is still having
a hard time getting used to it. If he drinks what he normally used to,
ooops! But then again, Utah water (I mean beer) is only 3%. But we do get
Bud, Miller, Coors etc. here, but they're brewed at the the Canadian
strength. As one of our commercials say: "If I wanted water, I'd ask for
water!" (picture of a guy drinking a Labatt's Blue in front of Niagara Falls).

Dakota content: Don't drink and drive your Dak!

Norah