I think my Wheel is gonna fall off!

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 15:53:02 EDT

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01BDE56F.884E3800

I have been noticing a noise coming from the front left of my truck. =
When I am driving and hit a bump just right or usually when I apply the =
brakes there is a pop noise. Sorta sounds like something going in and =
out of socket and when this happens my alignment will go from being dead =
on to pulling to the left most of the time and sometimes it pulls to the =
right and then I usually hear the noise again and all of a sudden my =
alignment is back in again. I havent been driving it since I heard the =
noise I went straight home because I really thought that something was =
about to break and there would go my wheel. Any suggestions.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net=20

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01BDE56F.884E3800

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I have been noticing a noise coming =
from the=20
front left of my truck. When I am driving and hit a bump just =
right or=20
usually when I apply the brakes there is a pop noise. Sorta sounds =
like=20
something going in and out of socket and when this happens my alignment =
will go=20
from being dead on to pulling to the left most of the time and sometimes =
it=20
pulls to the right and then I usually hear the noise again and all of a =
sudden=20
my alignment is back in again. I havent been driving it since I =
heard the=20
noise I went straight home because I really thought that something =
was=20
about to break and there would go my wheel. Any =
suggestions.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Tony Sarro</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:tonyms@acadiacom.net">tonyms@acadiacom.net</A>=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01BDE56F.884E3800--