Re: Re: Benz merger......good or bad ?

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 16:35:52 EDT

>From what I can gather from this web site , it seems that the Chrysler
employee who at least claims to be the head of this "revolt" Is more likely
a worker with a personal agenda or just someone perporting to work for
Chrysler who actually doesn't .

Why not ask Eric , he works at ChryCo. ?

Do you really think that anyone would ever let Chrysler be systematically
dismantled ?

I don't think so .

I think this guy is another conspiracy theorist that has way too much time
on his hands .