RE: RE: Re: Paint Peeling

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 17:39:16 EDT

DML,
Sorry for the garbled post. I guess what I was trying to say is that a 10
year old paint job should look great by "yesterdays" standards. By todays
standards, a world class paint job lasts about 7-10 years and then your
seein primer (if your lucky). My 10 year warranty covers paint for the
whole 10 years sooooo,,, @ year 9.9 I think my Dak might just "ride out" a
class 5 acid rain hurricane...
BKB