Re: Replacing stock sterio

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 20:31:28 EDT

Do you have a CC or a RC? Does anyone know how to get the grills off for
the rear speakers in the CC. I haven't really tried to but i didnt see any
screws anywhere on the grills or anything. Do you have to take the whole
pannel off like the doors or is it simpler? BTW I also have 6 1/2"s in the
front doors of my 93.

Chris