Re: Re: Mopar Thoughts - DaimlerBenzMercedesChrysler

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 23:08:13 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/98 4:44:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<< I'm not saying that this guy isn't right on or not , I'm just saying that
 you have to take everything with a grain of salt . Just consider the source
 of everything you read .

OK, I wasnt going to do this but I will anyway. Im going to share some of the
rumors floating around the Tech Center. I heard that the realestate agencies
around the Auburn Hills area was warned to be prepaired for an influx of about
60 to 300 new home purchases within the next year in the $600,000 price range.
Also heard is, most of the senior management in Chrysler are all in their mid
to upper 50's. Now, if you were of that age and just made (on average of the
top 30 people in management) 8.5 million would you stick around and work for
foreigners? Not me!! theres more. Ill type them as I think of them
Eric