SMOKING DAKS

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 23:29:26 EDT

Sorry to get out of the benz merger thing, but today I saw the worst
thing I have ever seen. Their it was in front of me, a red 4x4 dak
current body style, with black smoke pouring out of the tailpipe, and
carbon all over the side of the bed (actually thought it was one of
those brazillian diesels we were talking about)! I past it and saw the
v8 emblem on the side, it couln't have been very old it looked brand new
almost. Has anyone else ever seen this on a new dak? I dont meen a puff,
I meen a constant cloud of smoke. SCARY!!!!

ERICH 98 EXT. CAB V8 5SPD.