RE: Re: Paint Peeling

From: cpcii (cpcii@MCI2000.COM)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 00:18:45 EDT

I hate to brag but the local Dodge dealer painted my whole truck for free,
the hood and roof were both white, the truck is 92 Sport CC in Colorado
Red. But the reason they did it free is that I was just in and had about
$7000 total in repairs done on an accident, got read ended for the 2nd time
in a year-almost to the day. :( They had the truck for about 2 months,
had a new bed, fuel pump, frame straightened, bumper and more done. But
after the more than 2 months that they had it I got it back and got hit
again 3 days later, this time in the front.

Philip
cpcii@mci2000.com