4 wheel drive?

From: Jason Muffenbier (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 13:11:30 EDT

Ok guys I got something here that's been bugging me for awhile. Last
night
was a repeat on Motor Trend with the Dodge Durango. Now on this Durango
you
can shift it into 4 wheel drive part time and 4 wheel drive full time.
What's the difference? On my Dak, and I'm sure on many of yours, you
can go
from two wheel drive to 4 wheel drive part time. Part time or full
time,
what's it matter if your in 4 wheel drive either way?
Just curious.

Jason
98, CC, 4X4, 318, 3.92

Notice that the warning label on your visor says that 4wd is for loose
surfaces only? It's pretty easy to do some damage to the front end or
the transer case if you leave it in 4wd on the street. The full time
4wd transfer case is designed to be left in 4wd even on the street.
Since we're not talking Formula 1 speeds pulling the boat to the lake, I
don't really see that it's worth it. But in the world of $30k sport
utes, you better have more options than the competitors..soccer moms
love options.

--
Drew Schofield
1998 Sport 4x4 5.2 CC Black