Re: Solar Yellow Dak

From: RLewis7785@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 09:12:39 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/98 2:03:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
webmaster@dakattack.com writes:

<< Here is a pic of a Solar Yellow '99 Sport found at the dodge site...
 http://www3.4adodge.com/dakota/price_equip/images/dakota_pe_main.gif

 See ya,
 Ben >>

Hey Guys.

I saw a Solar Yellow Dakota sittin' by the road at my local dealer. Looked
closely to discover it amazingly only has the V6. Now this is only my
opinion, but if your gonna drive something that talks trash like that, you'd
better have the V8 balls to back it up.

But then I guess even the six can eat Ferd Ringer Trash (pronounced Splash)
for lunch all day long.

Richard Lewis
92 LE, CC, Auto, V8