RE: 90+MPH Resonation

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 09:22:20 EDT

All I can say is.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yes they'll run 110 without anything blowing up. I've hit the
115 limiter at least a dozen times - smooooooth as silk. These trucks
handle very nicely at high speeds IMO.

Disclaimer:

If you are a young idiot (or an old idiot), please be sure of the
surface you are on and be ultra aware of other cars when wrapping that
speedo up. Wrecking your truck at 115 mph would be unfortunate.

Good luck with the noise, guys.
Tate