Re: Re: Benz merger......good or bad ?

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 09:01:08 EDT

>thing that pisses me off about it all is that Clinton and this fine
Government
>we've elected are allowing it to happen. All in the name of "Global
>cooperation" and a Global economy.

What business is it of the Government's to tell anyone that they can or
cannot merge or be bought out by anyone ?

This is a capitalist economy that should be (but isn't always) based on a
free market .

I don't know about you , but I don't want the government in my life any
more than they absolutely need to be to provide me with basic functions .

I do understand that you are looking at this from a different prospective
being a Chrysler employee .

And NO , I will not be sending any hate mail to anyone . I like it when
people speak their mind , no matter if I agree with it or not .

Cherish individuality.........the government wants us all to be "equal" .

Jack Hilton III

1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab (Black)

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html