Re: Re: Benz merger......good or bad ?

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 09:13:56 EDT

>Jack and all, The guy does work at the Tech center from what I hear.

well , as long as I have outside confirmation . Thanks .

  He has no right doing what he has done in my and many other
>Chrysler employee opinions.

Eric -

I'm glad you added "...in my and many other Chrysler employees opinions." .
Although it may be very unfair to many people (I would guess mostly
Chrysler employees) , you have to remember that as I said before , this is
a free country . If he is the one who makes the choices concerning the
company , and someone throws a bunch of money his way , then why should it
*not* be his right ? I'm not trying to agrue that Eaton was right , Hell I
don't think he was either and I am saddened to see Chrysler aquired by
another company , especially an overseas company , BUT.....I just think
that people in different positions and with different views and interests
will always have differing opinions . I am sorry for what your family had
to endure , and YES , they should have been repaid with the same dedication
that they showed in the early 80s . All I know is that if I were in charge
of a large company , that my views and opinions would probably change real
quick .

Try and look at the issue from other points of reference .

Once again , not trying to start a flame war , just stating my opinion .

For the record , I like Eric and everything he contributes to the list . I
also can't wait till one day I can afford to have my Viper wheels shipped
here .

So just don't mis-understand my statements .

Jack Hilton III

1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab (Black)

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html