RE: Tonneau Covers-Hard

From: Bradley, Seth J (seth.j.bradley@intel.com)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 11:29:00 EDT

        I tried to get a Jason, but you can't get them west of the Rockies.
        The kind folks at Jason told me the Raider LoRider (made in Canada)
        is virtually identical. That's the model I've ordered to replace my
        Dodge tonneau. BTW, the folks at Jason said it will work fine
        with over the rails spray on bedliners. The same tonneau is also
        sold by another company, I believe Leer.

        Seth

        P.S. The Jason/Raider/Leer is clear coated.