Re: Viper Stripes

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 16:46:10 EDT

>I can do the lettering for you jack. What do you want to say ?
>I can also supply you with the stripes but it will require alot of
>custom cutting etc.
>
>Robert

NO , NO , NO.......I didn't want the stripes , dude , I was just replying
to the guy who was asking his dealer about it telling him that there is no
option from the factory for Viper stripes or lettering on the winshield .

Are you the guy that keeps sending out the SPAM about "The stripe" ?

Let me tell ya , the DML is no place to send out un-solicited e-mails to
people .

If you think you have a good product , then market it , but don't waste
people's valuable time .

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html