Re: Grand Cherokee upper rad. hose

From: Mike Catlin (Catlin@erols.com)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 17:03:26 EDT

> Jack Wrote:
> I forgot who it was that has one on here , but there is an upper radiator
> hose from a Grand Cherokee that routes it in front of the A/C compressor
> instead of behind . This makes it alot easier to get the FABM on .
>
> Is the hose from a 5.2 GC or the 5.9 Limited ?
>
> Is it a dealer only item , or can it be had from any parts store ?
>
> Thanks !

Jack,
        I have it on my R/T. It kinda rests on the A/C lines but
it's worked for 5 months so far. It has nylon mesh where it sits
on the A/C lines. I also slid it up a little on the thermostat housing
so it wouldn't press so hard on the A/C lines. I bought it from
NAPA auto parts part #8677. You can see a picture of it on my web
site at.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/2566/

Good Luck
Mike Catlin