Re: Viper Stripes

From: Robert (TheStripe@iname.com)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 17:13:42 EDT

Allright, yes you caught me. I am doing more than 1 thing at a time.
I will watch what I randomly type closer :->

Don't be all sensitive on me now .. but I can do what you described
in my sleep. Drop me a note and I will give you the specifics.

TheStripe@iname.com

http://www.gate.net/~stripex/index.html/RamGraphics.html