Re: Sway bar Bushings

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 18:08:59 EDT

> Has anyone put any Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings on their Dak?

  Yes, I've got the greaseable ES bushings on all 4 anti-swaybar mount
points on my '95.

> I am just curious if anyone knows the diameter of the sway bar
> under my Dak

  It depends on the vehicle configuration. Rather than explain the various
reasons why CC may have used different size anti-swaybars on different
Dakota configurations, my advice to you is to go buy a cheap vernier
caliper ($7 at Home Depot) and measure your own.

  I think my front bar was 22mm.

  Ron