Re: Re: Benz merger......good or bad ?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 18:19:11 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/98 5:37:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<<
 Now , I never said I agreed with any of his methods or that he is doing
 what was right for Chrysler , I have been merely stating that the
 governement should stay out of it >>
Sympathy? Save sympathy for the devil. Im talking about caring for the
people and trying to better life for the people that are all around us. Maybe
thats why we have such a low pride and self esteem for our country. Because
noone cares for the next guy. Even in this country of the free its everyman
for himself and to some extent thats how it should be, but man, remember where
you started and how it was then. Treat others the way you want to be treated
is all Im saying. When it comes down to a large group of people being
displaced against their will who will stand up for them? And if noone, then
shouldnt the Gov? What will you do if that ever happens to you? Stand there
and take it like a man? What about your wife and kids? Should they fend for
themselves too?
Eric
p.s. Just a debate! No one should take this to personal or serious!