Re: RE: Aftermarket wheels : was: R/T Wheels and Daimler

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 18:30:15 EDT

>Uhhh Also, Ive got a friend with a CNC machine shop that offered to make a
>set of R/T center caps with the R/T inside instead of the Ram. Color match
>may be a problem since hes not into painting. Any interest?

Sure , if they can be painted . I can get a paint shop to paint them .

Think he can make some nice custom valve covers with "Dakota R/T" script in
them ?

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html