Re: Daimler redux

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 18:38:07 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/98 6:09:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gludwick@csi.com
writes:

<<
 Believe me, this reply was not meant as a put down, or to minimize your
 concerns. They're certainly real and valid to you. But as an old drill
 sergeant of mine used to say, " Worrying about things over which you have no
 control is a waste of time and energy." From a consumer's perspective, I
 figure in the long run, it's a good move, win/win for everybody. Maybe they
 can show you how to make money on cars, and you can show them how to make
 50% markups on trucks! Hmmm?

 Good luck! >>
Gary thanks and no put downs found! You have very good points, Im not
worrying, only watching, commenting and saddend by it all.
  Oh, bye the way, after Renult bought AMC and helped them into financial ruin
Chrysler bought them when AMC was about to claim Bankruptcy. Thats when a buy
out is allowed in the country due to the fact that if they claimed that, then
how many would instantly be unemployed
Eric