RE: Cool Dakota Features

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 19:37:26 EDT

How about un-cool items such as the opaque coolant overflow tank. What could
have been checked by eye now requires a dipstick...

The coolest feature has to be that V8 under the hood. :-)

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com