Re: Stock S-10???

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 20:31:20 EDT

If that guys runnin' 15.02 stock then that must mean my truck is runnin'
13's. I smoked one of those trucks a few months ago when he thought he was
the s**t and thats with my heavy ass lifted 4x4 with 31x10.5 AT tires, he
was starin' at the DODGE on my tailgate in a matter of seconds... SS my
ass that SS must stand for SUPER SLOW!!! I think that guys been smokin' a
little too much of that crack thats been going around, ahh hell while were
at it give me a hit I'd like to see what my truck can do after that!!!

Chris Lang
93 V8 CC 4x4 3" Body Lift