Re: Aftermarket wheels : was: R/T Wheels and Daimler Me...

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 22:11:25 EDT

>From my limited knowledge, you're looking at 4 wheels:
American Racing Atlas and Atlas 360. 15X7 Backspacing= 4.75", offset is 20mm
AR Kong, comes in 16X8, B.S.= 4.5" zero offset
Ultra Type 66
15x7 bs= 4" 0 offset
15x8 bs=3.625" -19mm offset
15x10 bs=3.625" -48mm offset
16x8 bs=4.5" zero offset
17x8 bs=4.5" zero offset
The last four sizes on the Ultra 66 (all but 15x7) their webpage says the
Dakota should/must be raised to fit. I imagine the large offset will hit
fender well unless your truck is raised.
You might also want to check centerline's webpage:
http://www.centerlinewheels.com all of their billet wheels (not FWD) and their
Aspen series are made to fit Dakota's sizes vary w/ different wheels. Their
number is (562) 921-9637. They don't make anything similar to Atlas or Kong.
BTW, I don't show any Dak application for AR 23, sorry.
Later,
Robert