R/T Wheels and Daimler Merger -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 23:11:56 EDT

>>Two points here:<<<

gonna' have to side with R/T on this one... on both counts. The reason I
would go with an R/T wheel is because I don't have to do any homework
to get them ti fit like I want...they come that way and all I have to do is buy
them...Chry did the dirty work of measuring ofset and bakcspacing and
stuff for optimum fit. I, personally, would want something different than
everyone else for my money, so I would probably do lots of homework to
get EXACTLY what I want... just my 2 =)

-mike d.