Re: RE: Cool Dakota Features

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 22:17:29 EDT

Jack Hilton III wrote:

> >How about un-cool items such as the opaque coolant overflow tank. What could
> >have been checked by eye now requires a dipstick...
>
> Why hell yeah !
>
> I agree with that .
>
> W . Jack Hilton III
>
> HEMI@charter.net

One thing I did notice was that if you have the ignition in the accesory
position and you open and close the door when you open it again, the
door dinger stops and you can enjoy music w/ your door open w/o that
damn dinger(buzzer, chime, whatever you want to call it). This is the
only vehicle I have ever noticed this on, and I like it!

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.