Re: Replacing stock stereo -Reply

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 23:49:23 EDT

I will let you know on the depth of the 6.5's when i find them.
They are hard to get a hold of, but it is worth the trouble of looking, they
are very good speakers, I have used them in the past and had great luck with
them. There used to be a dealer here in Columbus but I haven't got over
there to see if the place is still in business. I Will let you know.

Colin