Sport Truck of The Year

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 15:49:35 EDT

        Wow! With the responses I've received from my post I'd say the best
bet for us is to take out Mercedes-Benz trucks down to the nearest Generic
Motors lot and get a piece of real American Iron. Maybe we're not too late
to save GM from the same terrible fate as Ma Mopar. Lots and lots of tongue
in cheek sarcasm here. But you probably already figured that out.
        I would really like to see Mercedes engine and trans technology show
up in our Dodges. How about a Merc 6 speed manual behind your 5.9??? 180 top
speed???
        I'll repeat my earlier statement: GM & Ford haven't come up with
anything truly innovative since the early 80's.

JonH