Re: Demons that lurk in the Dark

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 13:04:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/98 12:02:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com writes:

<< Don't get too caught up in the details, it magnifies little problems into
 being huge obstacles. It's important to focus on your immediate surroundings
 and try to deal with the problems as they come. Trying to bemoan decisions
 beyond your control seem counter productive to me. I can't convince you that
 this merger is a good thing, all indicators point to it being positive, but I
 could be wrong. So hold on to your opinions until you feel that it is for
 certain going one way or another and then act.

Again, you're misinterpreting me. Im enjoying a good debate. I am not caught
up in the details. Looking to the future, and the past to act on the present
has gotten me pretty far for my 28 years. I don't consider that bemoaning a
decision that is out of my control. In fact, yes DC will be very strong in
the future and many will profit, including myself one way or another, but what
is life if you sit and are just here for the ride?
>>It
certainly doesn't create a positive atmosphere for work, and it really isn't
good for the creative processes.<<
  I've learned that the more you express, the more people will hear you
whether your right or wrong, and if you "bemoan" responsibly and intelligently
your stance isn't so important as the fact that you can make people listen and
express themselves. Which inturn creates opportunities among us all and that
is creative.
Creativity is spurred on by discussion, and this is what we are doing.