Re: Demons that lurk in the Dark -Reply

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 20:21:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/98 4:32:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, msykes@su.edu
writes:

<< Eaton probably will be keeping his postion, very few will "retire" and
 Chrysler will likely be left alone save for positive improvements. Those
 homes in Auburn hills may be for "German" engineers and executives to
 come
 over and study how Chrysler works and where they can improve. I'd
 love to see
 cars coming from CC that have the standards that Daimler demands from
 Mercedes
 Plants. >>
Ok, shaun, Eaton is staying for no more than 3 years, he has already stated
that.
There have been already 2 top executives that have retired since the
announcement of the merger. Bob Lutz and Francois Castang. There are many of
the middle management that are "perpairing" for the same. Many that feel that
they will no longer be considered for advancement now for atleast 2 to 3 years
are moving to Ford and GM. Now, maybe this is nothing and so what. But the
fact is, its happening. Im only pointing out what I thought was obvious. I
guess its one of those, "You would have to be there" things! I also cant
recall anyone crying that the sky was falling or the Earth is burning! End of
the world???
Eric