Tire Rotation

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 15:28:41 EDT

Well I wanted to rotate my tires myself, but am having second thoughts. In
which direction do you rotate the tires. I know there is a pattern, but I cant
find it in the owners manual. Do you switch out the spare tire? Can you rotate
them without changing the spare? I wanted to use the spare but dont have
access to a wheel balancer. Also what is the torque setting for the lug nuts?
If I do rotate them will I have to get an alignment? If I did this myself I
would have to go out and buy a torque wrench, heard there kinda expensive>
Should I just let the dealer do it.

Waiting for your opinion,

2me
97 Dak. RC V-6