Re: Engine Size

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 14:27:10 EDT

I don't know where y'all are getting those mileage numbers. My V8 gets 16
city/highway under very aggressive driving, and 20 highway on my trip btw NC
and StL. I'm not meaning to start another mileage debate, but 11-13 city?
Never even close to that low.
Robert
engine mods are: MP SBEC, ram air hood, MSD, DT headers, cat back, 180
thermostat, 93 octane.

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm