RE: DML Winterizing the Dak

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 12:34:23 EDT

Well, I live in VA (just north of you) so I know what you mean. But
then, I'm originally from CA and you had to drive to the mountains to
get snow..and there aren't many big pkg lots to have fun in. This
winter should be pretty bad thanks to La Nina (or at least cold) so
there should be plenty to play on, even for us. :)

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport