winter in NW MN.

From: Jacqueline (wikdbytch@innocent.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 12:01:18 EDT

Talk about your blessings in disguise..At a football game the other
night and the
water pump went out in my truck! Now I an getting whole system
winterized at once. May as well. . My friends got it in his shop
now.Giving me a HARD time 'bout buying a (quote) "Chrysler Product" I am
saying mantras for his soul as I write. Got the block heater in and just
about ready for winter.Get some weight in the back end. Of course
living here we always keep a "winter survival' kit in rig... a coffee
can w/ candles/matches/candy bar or two/ blankets etc...it is brutal
when it rips. Thanks all for your input.
and Jodi...where I live...its like one huge iced over parking lot!
Heaven.........
Jaq