Re: I need to find the perfect oil filter.

From: Steve French (dakota_rt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 10:31:53 EDT

Hello and Welcome,

   My personal recipe;

5 Qts Mobile 1
1 Pure One Purolator Oil filter (great design, Anti-drainback valve..)
1 FilterMag (VERY high power magnet that fits on Oil filter)

Hope this Helps,

Steve

I am doing my research before I purchase my '99 Dakota.

Months ago I read somewhere, I can't remember where, about an oil
filtration SYSTEM.
They claimed that this contraption would clean the oil of even the
smallest particles, for instance, those smaller than the limit of
conventional filters. If you ran synthetic oil, you could technically
keep the same oil for years. The filter would last 25,000 miles or so,
additives are required once in a while too. etc...