Wire looms (was Re: Taylor pictures)

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 10:15:29 EDT

<< >I think they will work for the 8.5's but you might have to take just a
>hair off the inside diameter of the holes. Mine are 8mm and they are
>a perfect fit. Once tightened down you can't move the wire through
>the hole but it is not enough to damage or crease the wire. >>

I missed this thread - but if you're referring to Magnecor's 8.5mm wire,
they're so flexable they'll fit in most stock looms - on any application..
This doesn't hold true for the rest of the wires out there, however.

ttyl
Patrick