All truck show & race in Atlanta

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 09:40:08 EDT

There is going to be an all truck show & race at Atlanta Dragway in
Commerce , GA this weekend on Saturday and Sunday for anyone that is close
enough to attend .

Commerce is located about 30 miles north-east of Atlanta .

I believe that Truckin' magazine is the big sponsor and it was heavily
promoted in their rag .

I am planning on trying to go and do some racing with the R/T .

They will also be having a show and a 4x4 competition I think .

Anyone that wants more info can call Atlanta Dragway at 706-335-2301 .

Hope to see you guys there !!!

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html